Our client is a global supplier of men's and ladieswear to some of the worlds leading brands and retailers. They now have an opportunity within their Philippine operations for a very experienced Process Engineer. This could be a fixed term contract or a permanent contract.
Process Engineer - The Role:
- The role is based in Manila.
- Responsible for the efficiency of the technical process function for formal trousers, within a small number of factories in Manilla and Vietnam.
- Ability to significantly increase productivity.
- Effective analysis of the processes in relation to each factory's efficiencies and productivities.
- Reporting into the Head of Manufacturing.
Process Engineer - The Candidate:
- Previous factory experience within a Process or Industrial Engineering role
- A minimum of 4 years experience with trouser manufacturing.
- Ability to be "hands-on"
- Strong leadership skills are essential.
- Strategic thinker with tactical skills.
- Current and proven experience in Lean Manufacturing.
- Fully up to date on all safety legislation and all other currently factory standards.
- Ability to use MS Office, Production Planning, Enterprise Resource Planning and Windows.
Process Engineer - The Package:
- This position is offered with a competitive salary, accommodation and medical cover.
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Apply for Process Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly