Our client is a global supplier of men's and ladieswear to some of the worlds leading brands and retailers. They now have an opportunity within their Philippine operations for a very experienced Process Engineer. This could be a fixed term contract or a permanent contract.
Process Engineer - The Role:
- The role is based in Manila.
- Responsible for the efficiency of the technical process function for formal trousers, within a small number of factories in Manilla and Vietnam.
- Ability to significantly increase productivity.
- Effective analysis of the processes in relation to each factory's efficiencies and productivities.
- Reporting into the Head of Manufacturing.
Process Engineer - The Candidate:
- Previous factory experience within a Process or Industrial Engineering role
- A minimum of 4 years experience with trouser manufacturing.
- Ability to be "hands-on"
- Strong leadership skills are essential.
- Strategic thinker with tactical skills.
- Current and proven experience in Lean Manufacturing.
- Fully up to date on all safety legislation and all other currently factory standards.
- Ability to use MS Office, Production Planning, Enterprise Resource Planning and Windows.
Process Engineer - The Package:
- This position is offered with a competitive salary, accommodation and medical cover.
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.