Fine Jewellery Business and Production Manager
Fine Jewellery Business and Production Manager | KOVA
Fine Jewellery brand Kova is looking to hiring a Full Time Business and Production Manager based in their London office.
The ideal candidate is someone who loves the world of contemporary Fine Jewellery, and is excited to be an essential part of the development of a young brand with a distinct point of view. The opportunities for growth within this role could be sizable for a motivated self-starter.
Job title: Fine Jewellery Business and Production Manager
Position: Full time.
Start date: January/ February 2017
Salary/ Rate: £25,000-30,000 (dependent on experience)
- Introduce new systems to improve key business processes.
- Provide timely sales reports and regular business analysis.
- Bookkeeping in co-ordination with company accountant.
- Managing invoicing and payment tracking.
- Co-ordination of day-to-day office management tasks.
- Managing and Updating Customer/Client Database
- Coordination of Direct Marketing
LOGISTICS AND PRODUCTION MANAGEMENT
- Management of production timelines in line with the business critical path.
- Co-ordination with technicians / makers in Hatton Garden regarding production samples.
- Order processing, including raising Order Confirmations and Invoices.
- Co-ordination with manufacturers overseas, issuing production orders, preparing production specifications, ensuring timely deliveries.
- Managing production costs in line with business targets.
- Preparation, packing and shipping of Fine Jewellery orders to Retailers and Private clients internationally.
- Liaison with press and sales offices in Paris / New York / London.
- Coordination of materials required by each partner / for partner presentations.
- Tracking /management of samples on loan to partner offices.
- Preparation of customs documents for international presentations.
- Co-ordination of samples shipping for presentation purposes.
- Assistance with organisation for special events.
The Ideal Candidate
Technical knowledge of the manufacturing processes of Fine Jewellery are essential to the role. The candidate must have experience working with gold and diamond jewellery, as well as a basic understanding of gemstones.
Experience working with jewellers in Hatton Garden, in addition to experience working with overseas manufacturers preferred.
Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office preferred.
We are looking for:
- a self-motivated candidate with a proactive and enthusiastic approach to the role.
- a team-player with a co-operative attitude and a willingness to take on a wide variety of tasks.
- the ability to creatively problem solve.
- an organiser with good time management skills.
- an excellent communicator with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- a high level of attention to detail.
- the ability to efficiently work to deadlines.
Apply for Fine Jewellery Business and Production Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly