Freelance Print Designer
This well established supplier to the UK and European fast fashion retailers is looking for an experienced "all-over" and "placement" print designer to join their established design team.
Print Designer - The Role:
- Creative, fast fashion and highly trend led jersey and woven print based role working closely with some of the really exciting fast fashion retailers in the UK and Europe.
- Working alongside the senior account manager you will provide the most forward thinking, inspirational and innovative new design concepts for young trend led fast fashion.
- Carry out trend research, from the catwalks, design sites and competitive shopping to create exciting all over and placement prints for wovens and jersey.
- Travel overseas for inspirational trips and exhibitions to keep your finger on the pulse of latest trends and innovations.
Print Designer - The Candidate:
- Passionate about designing prints across a variety of garments.
- Proven background in print design for fast fashion trend led retailers.
- Ideally will have an understanding of garment construction and print application both for all over and placement prints on wovens and or jersey.
- Must have strong CAD skills across Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to communicate across all levels with face to face client experience.
- This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to freelance initially but as this is a rapidly growing business there is potential for a permanent opportunity.
This is a fashion forward company at the top of their game, they supply to some exciting retailers in both the UK and Europe. They are a fast paced and exciting company, always striving to be a step ahead of the current trends. A small yet dynamic UK team, with a passion for fashion and a competitive edge.
CVs without accompanying relevant artwork will not be considered.Please submit via email a CV and a covering letter in a word document format stating current salary, together with separate examples of your design work in a PDF format (max. 5MB) to -
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
Please note that we cannot accept files in excess of 5MB.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.