Menswear Garment Technologist - 9 Month Maternity Cover
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Menswear Garment Technologist to join a world class retailer covering Menswear for a 9 month maternity contract.
The successful candidate will liaise with internal departments to ensure that the highest standard of fit, construction and technical specification are maintained. Reporting to senior team members, the individual will manage and develop the supplier base with a view to maintaining customer satisfaction, assuring quality and minimising returns.
The successful candidate should have:
- A degree or equivalent qualification in Fashion, Textiles or Clothing Technology
- Relevant experience as a Garment Technologist and extensive knowledge of Menswear multi-product.
- Basic pattern making and excellent fitting skills
- A full understanding of Menswear construction and manufacturing techniques
- Flexibility to adapt to existing systems and to build strong relationships with buying and technical team members.
- Self-motivation and a proactive attitude to product development
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Good organisational skills.
- The ability to analyse problems and offer solutions / problem solve.
- Computer literacy with good Microsoft office skills.
- Have the ability to work under their own initiative and thrive in a fast paced environment
For more information about our current job opportunities please contact us on 0845 226 8323 or visit our website www.q-hq.com. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.