Development Fabric Technologist
Our client is a global supplier of circular (weft) knitted products with an impressive client base and with an office in New York targeting the American and global market. Vertical production is based in Bangladesh from Spinning through to Cut & Sew garment make up and the business is a USA Cotton Licensee with accreditation for ethical and environmental trading. They now have an exciting opportunity for a Fabric Development Technologist to join their team in Dhaka.
Development Fabric Technologist - The Role:
- Add value to the current product range through fabric innovation
- Work closely with design and production to ensure development of quality fabrics to the right cost and right aesthetics
- Progressing all new developments within the company.
- Liaising with existing suppliers on new yarns and sourcing new yarn suppliers where required
- Assist the factores with technical issues as and when necessary
Development Fabric Technologist - The Candidate:
- Strong fabric technical expertise is essential - you must understand both jersey fabric production and ideally also garment construction.
- Must have excellent yarn sourcing knowledge
- Both creative and technical ability to be able to help both lead and facilitate fabric innovation
- Excellent people skills - able to influence people at all levels.
- Fluent English language skills
Development Fabric Technologist - The Package:
- Competitive remuneration package.
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Apply for Development Fabric Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly