Sales & Merchandising Coordinator
5 days left
As Sales & Merchandising Administrator you will be responsible for supporting the Sales and Merchandising team with all aspects of administration ensuring orders are processed accurately and in line with key critical path deadlines working across multi-product womenswear for leading UK and international fashion retailers.
The role is working for one of the UK’s largest clothing suppliers and market leaders in multi-product fashion. They offer some of the highest standards in the fashion industry in relation to infrastructure, work ethic and product. The idea candidate will have at least 1 year’s fashion industry experience supporting a sales / production / merchandising team in a fast paced head office for a either a supplier or retailer.
- Manage the critical path for all departments.
- Action and manage customer and press samples for all departments making sure that they arrive in good time and to the correct specifications.
- Ensure that rack samples are submitted in a timely fashion and that record keep of garments is also submitted.
- Trading minutes – chase and issue responses.
- Data input on SAS, JDE and flow sheets.
- Update and create the ratio’s for each style by country etc…
- Chasing contacts to be set up for all new styles in the order book and follow the style up to UPC stage to enable the factory to go ahead in ordering all relevant trims and labeling etc…
- Maintain the import order books.
- Answer queries from factories, department and in-house teams where and when possible.
- Work with CMS and Intake plans on daily basis.
- Issue and chase weekly sales figures.
- Liaise in general with buyers, merchandisers, designers and factories on a daily basis.
- Issue and raise PO’s.
- Carry out general administration.
- Degree in a fashion discipline.
- At least 1 year’s fashion industry experience supporting a sales, production or merchandising team.
- Computer literate and proficient in Word and Excel.
- Numerical mind and Logical thinker.
- Ability to work under pressure and to critical path timescales.
- Good time management skills.
- Excellent follow up and completion of tasks.
- Well organised with strong attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills.