Technical Services Manager
One of the leading Global intimate apparel manufacturers, who design, develop and produce garments of outstanding quality for their customers in the US, Europe and Asia, are currently looking for a Technical Services Manager to join the team at their Product Development Centre in Shenzhen.
The purpose of the role is to lead the technical and sampling facility forward and ensure it is commercially effective; producing well-designed technical specifications and accurate costings for all products manufactured in own factories in China, Thailand and Cambodia.
In the senior-level role you will be leading your Technical Managers and their teams to achieve excellence in industrialisation, Responsibilities include:-
- Redesigning the processes and operations of the technical and sampling facility
- Building capacity and capabilities in process improvements, innovations and machinery technology
- Managing the facility to achieve commercial objectives and optimum operation efficiency
- Working with the Industrial Engineering team to introduce the use of a standardised minute value system for cost engineering
The ideal candidate would have:-
- Degree-level education in relevant subject
- A minimum of 15 years' experience in apparel manufacturing / production / technical functions
- At least five years' experience within a lingerie manufacturing unit and strong knowledge in bra construction and performance of relevant materials
- An analytical and strategic approach with experience of managing change
- Strong leadership skills, along with team-building, communication, negotiation and persuasive abilities are important for this role
- Knowledge of industrial engineering
A generous salary package is offered with this role; further information including details on salary package and benefits will be discussed with successful applicants.
Apply for Technical Services Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly