E-Commerce Trading Assistant - British Brand - London
Amazing new opportunity to join a leading British brand as an E-commerce Assistant to work across their UK and Global concessions. If you are great with numbers with online merch/allocation experience this could be a great step into an e-commerce trading role.
- Build strong working relationships with concessions partners to jointly drive growth for all businesses.
- Attend regular meetings with concession partners to discuss performance and processes.
- Report and monitor sales, key metrics and promotions in weekly trade meetings.
- Manage daily and weekly sales reporting.
- Potentialise stock and availability to maximise sales growth of the online business.
- Maintain the stock packages and mix per concession tailoring to each specific concession to their trading patterns.
- Liaise with the Merchandising team to ensure each site has optimal stock cover.
- Keen to work within e-commerce
- Previous stock allocation experience is ideal (retail or online)
If you are able to offer all the above and would like to discuss this career opportunity as a Trading Assistant in London in more detail, please apply to Jacqui with your CV immediately.
Due to the extremely high volume of applicants for this role we will only be able to contact shortlisted candidates.
Talk to us on Twitter @FSRLUK and join the discussion on LinkedIn to hear about this role and more!