Ecommerce Manager - Luxury Online Retailer - London
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for managing the website; focusing on the overall look, customer experience, customer journey, functionality and layout.
You're main responsibilities will include:
- Taking a lead and liaising with web developers on writing of the site
- Ensuring that stock is correctly categorised online and priced correctly
- Focusing on SEO/Meta keywords to increase the organic search/click through rate
- Plan product shoots each season, liaising with photographer and giving brief for editing
- Product positioning and visual merchandising of the site.
- Planning the trading calendar
- At least 2 year's experience working within a similar role
- Excellent planning and problem solving skills
- Must have strong communication skills - both verbal and written
- Photoshop experience is beneficial
- Pro-active and self-motivated with a great attention to detail
- You must be able to multi-task with amazing organisational and time management skills as you will be working to tight deadlines that need to be met on time.
- High energy with a strong work ethic
- Up to £35k depending on experience
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
Connect with us. Follow us on Twitter @FSRLUK, LinkedIn or Facebook to hear about our other roles and more!
Apply for Ecommerce Manager - Luxury Online Retailer - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly