Who we are
Farfetch is unlike anything in the world of fashion and technology.
Our mission: to revolutionize the way the world shops.
To do it, we need innovators. People who challenge convention and dare to dream.
We’ve gone from a start-up to a billion dollar business. But we’re not done yet. Far from it.
Together, we can be extraordinary
We have rapidly grown into a truly global company since our launch in 2008 and we’re continuing to grow. Our family now includes partner boutiques and brands across Europe, North and South America and Asia; we demonstrate our ‘Think Global’ value in everything we do.
We are a global team of over 1,000 people and have offices based in London, New York, L.A., Porto, Guimaraes, Lisbon, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Moscow, Hong Kong & Tokyo.
We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be Human, Be Brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
NEW TECHNOLOGIES. BIG CHALLENGES. THE CHANCE TO BE PART OF SOMETHING GENUINELY GROUNDBREAKING. THESE ARE JUST SOME OF THE THINGS WE CAN OFFER AT FARFETCH.
Digital Marketing is one of the largest teams at Farfetch consisting of 50+ people split across 5 main teams; Performance Marketing, SEO, CRM, Analytics and Data Science. Made up of experts in the field from a variety of different industries, they are responsible for working across all of our global markets. They make sure our presence remains high and mighty with new and existing customers, setting us apart from our competitors and ensuring we are always one step ahead of the curve.
FOR THE BOLD. THE ONES WHO CHALLENGE CONVENTION AND DARE TO DREAM.
The Loyalty Manager will be responsible for creating and executing a long term strategy for customer loyalty, improving customer retention metrics, optimising CPRO and Life Time Value. The role is within the CRM team but will work cross functionally with tech, performance marketing, UX, the Private Client team, the in house design team etc to create and implement loyalty initiatives. The successful candidate will take the lead on delivering the loyalty program across all channels, and with the support of an Executive will have a 'hands on' approach to this task as well as a strategic one. They’ll be passionate about delivering the best experience for our customers whilst also leveraging new technologies in order to drive loyalty and ultimately competitive advantage.
The ideal candidate must be commercially savvy with a strong understanding of customer data and be able to use customer analytics to develop and optimise engagement with customers and drive commercial value. The candidate must be comfortable and excited by a fast moving and changing environment and be able to demonstrate an understanding of and previous experience in CRM and loyalty marketing led role where retention has been key. As a new role in the business it will be ideal for someone who is looking to develop a new function and make an immediate impact.
What You’ll do:
- Design, manage and deploy the global Customer Loyalty strategy, creating timely customer retention programs that will increase loyalty, retention and encourage segment migration, ultimately resulting in improved RFM metrics and customer lifetime value
- Optimise and deploy the Loyalty benefits associated with the Loyalty strategy. Have ownership over Push and Email communications and collaborate closely with the SEO & Performance marketing teams to ensure Loyalty activities are deployed across all digital marketing platforms
- Develop bespoke programs for top customers in conjunction with the Private Client team
- Manage the Loyalty Marketing budget and understand customer financials to build cost effective programs. Work with the Head of CRM during the forecasting, planning & budgeting processes in order to meet agreed KPIs & targets
- Work with the analytics team to define Loyalty KPIS and measure customer segment performance and identify improvements – build and analyze relevant reports, oversee test/control design and execution, evaluate commercial and technical performance
- Work with the Customer Lifecycle & Retention Product owner to define the Loyalty product roadmap and create the requirements for the technology needed to support Loyalty initiatives
- Work with the Digital Design team to create the suite of assets required for Loyalty campaigns
- Manage complex campaign delivery through team prioritisation and resource planning
- Research and recommend new strategic Loyalty opportunities.
- Have a test and learn approach to new digital marketing initiatives and support the roll out of test learnings across Loyalty campaigns
- Manage and develop at least one CRM executive. Recruit talent in line with the needs of the business.
Who You Are:
- 5+ years experience in a Retention Marketing role with a digital focus which demonstrates previous loyalty experience and P&L ownership
- Education: Degree from a top tier university with a strong quantitative component. If no quant component at degree level then A level maths or equivalent
- A good understanding of the luxury fashion industry
- Outstanding execution skills with strong attention to detail
- Outstanding work planning and time management skills: ability to prioritize
- Excellent communication skills and confidence in presenting to and working with senior team members and external clients
- A passion for numbers and outstanding analytical skills including:
- ability to analyse and communicate insights regarding all key digital marketing metrics
- ability to build performance reports
- ability to build business cases and perform thorough sense checks on numbers
- Able to appropriately combine attention to detail with longer term big picture/strategic thinking
- Intermediate/advanced excel, experience with Google analytics
- Experience working with an Email service provider (preferably Responsy’s or similar tier 1 platform)
- Experience managing people
We love hearing from you and want you to be as ambitious as we are, but before applying please ask yourself the following…
- Is this role a good match for me and my long term goals? We want to really know why you have chosen this career.
- Do I have all the skills and experience required for this role? Be realistic. We will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills or the potential to match the role requirements.
- Spell Check. As simple as it sounds make sure your application is to the highest standard. You will be surprised at how many applications we receive with spelling mistakes on them.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships