Performance Marketing Executive - Display
Who we are
Farfetch is unlike anything in the world of fashion and technology.
Our mission: to revolutionize the way the world shops.
To do it, we need innovators. People who challenge convention and dare to dream.
We’ve gone from a start-up to a billion dollar business. But we’re not done yet. Far from it.
Together, we can be extraordinary
We have rapidly grown into a truly global company since our launch in 2008 and we’re continuing to grow. Our family now includes partner boutiques and brands across Europe, North and South America and Asia; we demonstrate our ‘Think Global’ value in everything we do.
We are a global team of over 1,000 people and have offices based in London, New York, L.A., Porto, Guimaraes, Lisbon, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Moscow, Hong Kong & Tokyo.
We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be Human, Be Brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
NEW TECHNOLOGIES. BIG CHALLENGES. THE CHANCE TO BE PART OF SOMETHING GENUINELY GROUNDBREAKING. THESE ARE JUST SOME OF THE THINGS WE CAN OFFER AT FARFETCH.
Digital Marketing is one of the largest teams at Farfetch consisting of 50+ people split across 5 main teams; Performance Marketing, SEO, CRM, Analytics and Data Science. Made up of experts in the field from a variety of different industries, they are responsible for working across all of our global markets. They make sure our presence remains high and mighty with new and existing customers, setting us apart from our competitors and ensuring we are always one step ahead of the curve.
FOR THE BOLD. THE ONES WHO CHALLENGE CONVENTION AND DARE TO DREAM.
We are looking for a Performance Marketing Executive, with a proven track record in Display Marketing Campaigns (direct response: both in prospective and retargeting marketing) to support managing the performance marketing campaigns for Farfetch. This is a great opportunity to join our fast-growing and diverse digital team at a stage where you can really make a difference.
This is an ideal chance for a performance marketer to work in digital acquisition (Display). You will be surrounded by talented digital marketing professionals that will help drive strategic thinking and help you become a true expert in your field.
What You’ll do:
- Manage large Display campaigns (prospective and retargeting) spanning multiple markets, languages and networks, from conception to execution
- Involved in the core aspects of performance marketing, such as A/B testing new creatives and identifying best placements
- Automate marketing processes to scale up our campaigns
- Run Paid Search and Affiliate campaigns with a data driven approach
- Update reports and provide analysis around ROI, campaign performance, purchasing patterns and website traffic to optimize all campaigns
- Analyse performance and understand the details and effectiveness of each campaign.
- Drive independent optimisation plans through analysis of data sets.
- Localise campaign approach based on day to day market observation and in line with local brand campaigns and promotions
- Adopt a continual ‘test and learn’ approach to all performance marketing activities
- Assist with all other Performance Marketing projects as necessary
Who You Are:
- Demonstrate a passion for ecommerce marketing with experience in Display Marketing
- Ideally previous experience with Mobile advertising, Criteo, GDN & RTB partnerships
- Proven track record of running successful Display Marketing campaigns (from conception to execution)
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to analyse and draw insights from large data sets
- Advanced knowledge of excel; comfortable in producing complex reports, formulas and pivot tables
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A flexible, approachable attitude with good problem solving skills
- Ability to work to deadlines in a fast paced environment
- A dedicated team player
- Fluency in English; ability to speak foreign language is a bonus
We love hearing from you and want you to be as ambitious as we are, but before applying please ask yourself the following…
- Is this role a good match for me and my long term goals? We want to really know why you have chosen this career.
- Do I have all the skills and experience required for this role? Be realistic. We will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills or the potential to match the role requirements.
- Spell Check. As simple as it sounds make sure your application is to the highest standard. You will be surprised at how many applications we receive with spelling mistakes on them.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships