Customer Service Supervisor B&W (Maternity Cover)
Who we are
Farfetch is unlike anything in the world of fashion and technology.
Our mission: to revolutionize the way the world shops.
To do it, we need innovators. People who challenge convention and dare to dream.
We’ve gone from a start-up to a billion dollar business. But we’re not done yet. Far from it.
Together, we can be extraordinary
We have rapidly grown into a truly global company since our launch in 2008 and we’re continuing to grow. Our family now includes partner boutiques and brands across Europe, North and South America and Asia; we demonstrate our ‘Think Global’ value in everything we do.
We are a global team of over 1,000 people and have offices based in London, New York, L.A., Porto, Guimaraes, Lisbon, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Moscow, Hong Kong & Tokyo.
We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be Human, Be Brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
NEW TECHNOLOGIES. BIG CHALLENGES. THE CHANCE TO BE A PART OF SOMETHING GENUINELY GROUNDBREAKING. THESE ARE JUST SOME OF THE THINGS WE CAN OFFER AT FARFETCH.
Black & White is a full service agency providing end-to-end, multichannel e-commerce solutions exclusively for luxury fashion brands. We pride ourselves on delivering world class client service, from project management of the website build and maintenance through to ongoing e-commerce consultancy. We have launched 5 sites in 2016, 1 so far in 2017 and have a full pipeline for the rest of the year. You have the opportunity to gain exposure into all of the brilliant things we do. The team is still in its infancy, but there is amazing momentum and it’s an incredibly exciting time to join!
DON’T PREDICT THE FUTURE. CREATE IT.
Reporting to the Head of Customer Service for Farfetch Black and White, you will be responsible for ensuring the highest levels of customer service are delivered to the customers of the brands we represent across every communication channel. You will be managing a team of Customer Service Advisors to ensure productivity and a consistent delivery of service excellence.
What You’ll do:
- Provide leadership and guidance for the UK B&W Customer Service team
- Set clear objectives for Customer Service Advisors and manage their quantitative and qualitative performance
- Monitor real-time workload and queues/backlog across all channels; work closely with Real Time Supervisor to reallocate resources according to queues
- Act as point of escalation for the UK B&W team for customer complaint and IT related support resolution
- Identify individual training needs, train/coach Customer Service Advisors and coordinate with the training team for continuous education
- Manage team attendance and report any discrepancies to Real Time Supervisor
- Lead daily Kaizen/continuous improvement efforts with team to ensure high level of service
- Work closely with the US CS B&W Supervisor to ensure consistency of training and process
Who You Are:
- Experience in customer service, preferably in a fashion retail environment
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to confidently lead and organize a fast growing team
- Good understanding of fashion/fashion brands
- Proficient user of IT systems, both customer service specific and windows packages
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to exceed customer expectations
- Excellent listening skills
- Hardworking and passionate
We love hearing from you and want you to be as ambitious as we are, but before applying please ask yourself the following…
- Is this role a good match for me and my long term goals? We want to really know why you have chosen this career.
- Do I have all the skills and experience required for this role? Be realistic. We will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills or the potential to match the role requirements.
- Spell Check. As simple as it sounds make sure your application is to the highest standard. You will be surprised at how many applications we receive with spelling mistakes on them.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships