Who we are
Farfetch is unlike anything in the world of fashion and technology.
Our mission: to revolutionize the way the world shops.
To do it, we need innovators. People who challenge convention and dare to dream.
We’ve gone from a start-up to a billion dollar business. But we’re not done yet. Far from it.
Together, we can be extraordinary
We have rapidly grown into a truly global company since our launch in 2008 and we’re continuing to grow. Our family now includes over 400 independent fashion boutiques across Europe, North and South America and Asia; we demonstrate our ‘Think Global’ value in everything we do.
We are a global team of over 1,000 people and have offices based in London, New York, LA, Porto, Lisbon, Guimaraes, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Moscow, Hong Kong & Tokyo.
We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be human, Be brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
Our new luxury office space is set in the heart of the digital district in London. We offer ‘brilliant benefits’, free fruit, free breakfasts, wine time Friday and a chance to work with an inspirational and high performing team.
DON’T CHANGE FASHION FOR A SEASON. CHANGE IT FOREVER.
The Farfetch marketing team is one of the largest within the business. You will have exposure into all of the work our brilliant teams do. From revolutionary editorial features and storytelling, global ad campaigns, to the ins and outs of running a world class in-house PR desk, this is the chance to work with some incredibly creative and innovative fashion and tech professionals.
FOR THE MOST CREATIVE CURATORS IN FASHION.
We are looking for a talented, creative digital designer to come on board and join our growing Creative team. This is a newly created position, working predominantly to support with design for our Advertising Sales department.You will develop graphics and visual or audio images for brand/advertiser illustrations, logos, and custom promotions, as well as being responsible for producing and updating marketing presentations, sales tools and email templates whilst advising sales team on strategies to reach a particular audience.
This role would suit an innovative thinker who thrives in a fast moving environment. You will work efficiently to get things done and enjoy implementing new and exciting initiatives. You should be confident when communicating with stakeholders at all levels, and maintain a solution focused approach when under pressure.
What you’ll do:
- Prepare and provide digital assets (Conceptualize & produce animated flash/html5/gif banners and landing pages for our advertisers); Determine the message the design should portray and create images that identify a product or convey a message
- Meet with sales team and/or art director to determine the scope of a project and have the ability to see projects through from inception to production
- Go beyond the requirements of the creative brief, showcasing different potential creative routes where time allows
- Produce and assist with related advertiser offline projects
- Power Point brand presentations, and support the creative team on general ongoing projects, both on and offline
- At times, also assist with the maintenance of our brand website including updates, promotional creative assets and site banners
- Present the design to clients or the art director, incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design; Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
- Maintain brand consistency throughout the creative assets regardless of project size
Who You Are:
- Ability to meet deadlines in a high pressure environment
- Solid digital design background, ideally within a luxury/fashion e-commerce business
- Demonstrable organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects
- The motivation to maintain and improve design standards
- The willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve
- Ability to take direction and support more senior staff in the delivery of big projects
- Knowledgeable of the industry, whilst keeping abreast of new technology and new applications.
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator , Indesign & Flash
- Video editing skills (Premiere & After Effects) are a bonus
- An understanding of HTML and CSS is a bonus
- A flexible attitude with proven experience of working in a team
We love hearing from you and want you to be as ambitious as we are, but before applying please ask yourself the following…
- Is this role a good match for me and my long term goals? We want to really know why you have chosen this career.
- Do I have all the skills and experience required for this role? Be realistic. We will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills or the potential to match the role requirements.
- Spell Check. As simple as it sounds make sure your application is to the highest standard. You will be surprised at how many applications we receive with spelling mistakes on them.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships