E-Commerce & Marketing Manager
This position seeks a dynamic, creative and idea’s driven Marketer who will take the lead on the strategic planning and execution of online /offline Marketing and PR activities for a brand.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a lifestyle fashion apparel brand in the Midlands.
E-Commerce & Marketing Manager – The Job Role:
- Devise and implement all online/digital and social media communications
- Generate and promote brand awareness (via print and digital advertising channels)
- Search optimisation in both organic and paid channels
- Manage affiliate marketing opportunities and collaborations
- Manage website content and optimisation for improved customer experience
- Create and manage email marketing campaigns
- Develop reciprocal marketing including competitions, banner swaps and solus emails
- Co-ordinate with design for photography and use of imagery for posts, websites, promotions and press
- Produce exciting and descriptive copy.
- Create press releases and seek PR opportunities
- Build relationships and manage network of contacts (including external marketing agencies)
- Budget management : analyse site traffic, ROI conversion rates and reporting accordingly
- Supervision of a marketing assistant
E-Commerce & Marketing Manager – The Person Specification:
- 3-4years’ experience in a similar marketing/ digital marketing role is essential. This position would suit a marketing executive / someone looking to step up to the next level.
- Educated to Degree level. Fashion & textiles experience is essential
- Creative eye for detail as well as being commercially astute.
- Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator skills.
- Understanding of marketing channels including SEO, Email and Social Media campaign management
- Highly organised, ability to prioritise own workload and manage deadlines
- Attentive to detail
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.