As Administration Assistant you will be responsible for supporting a small team with day to day administration, liaising with domestic and international clients and candidates to coordinate and prioritise activity and update social media. As a bijou head hunting consultancy, we have carved a strong niche in the fashion sector working with emerging brands and global names. If you are a people person with an eye for accuracy, aptitude for research and strong administration skills we’d love to hear from you.
- Effective diary management ensuring all information is accurately recorded on the iCIMS talent management system and integrated with Outlook.
- Liaise proactively with candidates and clients maintaining a friendly professional experience.
- Candidate research collating longlists and shortlists, preparing and sending mailouts.
- Track, manage, prepare and post ads for new positions on iCIMS and online websites.
- Coordinate client and candidate meetings following up as required.
- Answer incoming calls and direct or handle accordingly.
- Meet, greet and book in visitors on the WeWork portal.
- General administration including proof reading, updating job descriptions, email correspondence and preparation of artwork using PowerPoint/Adobe Acrobat for design based candidates.
- Preparation of candidate reports and interview confirmations.
- Record, update and maintain data on the iCIMS talent management system and Excel trackers.
- Research and arrange accommodation for business travel as required.
- Assistance with credit control, invoicing and temps.
- Organise tickets for trade fairs and events.
- Assistance with project work.
- Updating of the Fashion Heaven blog including reaching out to guest bloggers.
- Manage and collate information for marketing campaigns, researching and proposing themes and layouts.
- Sourcing suitable images for social media use.
- Updating social media sites including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Administration Assistant with a minimum of 1-2 years’ office experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of social networking sites Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and handle changing priorities.
- Fast learner and a proactive individual who anticipates requirements.
- Proficiency in MS Word and PowerPoint, proficiency in Excel and Adobe Acrobat.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.