4 days left
Our client is a UK leading Safety and Workplace distributor. They have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, self motivated technical candidate to become an QA Technologist to manage the process/compliance for their import centre across multi products
QA Technologist - The Role:
- Responsible for ensuring all products received into the import centre meets the established standard of quality.
- Checks should be made against individual product requirements including visual product check, measurements, weight, packaging, labelling and certification.
- Work with Category Manangers, factories, test houses, notified bodies to ensure that each product has relevant certification, technical specifications, data sheets etc.
- Discrepancies should be communicated through business where necessary.
- Manage process ensuring co-operation with Import Centre warehouse management team.
- Ensure business compliance for on going changing legislation requirements.
QA Technologist - The Candidate:
- Degree level or equivalent work experience
- Ideally experienced with working with offshore factories
- Strong attention to detail
- Self starter
- Good interpersonal skills
- To ensure that all products comply with safety/standards and company policy
- Takes ownership for actions and managing workload
QA Technologist - The Package:
- Competitive salary
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Apply for QA Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly