Account Manager/ Senior Merchandiser
Fantastic opportunity for an eager and ambitious Account Manager/ Senior Merchandiser.
Based in Manchester, the successful candidate will have responsibility for ensuring smooth running of the production and critical path for licensed accessories product for the Nicce and Religion brands.
Account Manager/ Senior Merchandiser - The Role
- Manage and build customer accounts, seeing through order confirmations to delivery.
- Work with the Design team and Licensor to ensure sign offs and approvals are in line with the critical path.
- Liaise with factories and mills and customers on a daily basis.
- Manage, create and update internal critical paths.
- Negotiate production bookings, delivery dates and costs.
- Ensuring the sales team are armed with all samples and assets required for selling in a timely manner
- Checking customer purchase orders and gaining a full knowledge of delivery requirements.
- Attend Customer meetings where required, preparing product ranges and information required
Account Manager/ Senior Merchandiser - The Candidate
- Experience within a similar role in apparel is essential: Account Manager, Import Merchandiser
- Experience with Key Account customers is essential
- Confident critical path management skills
- The ability to manage a high workload and work to deadlines
- Analytical background with excellent time management skills
- Problem solving, use of own initiative and drive with the ability to self-manage and prioritise own workload
- Confident knowledge of Excel is essential
- Proven track record of building relationships.
- Ambitious & Driven