Online Brand Manager
Our Client was established in the mid 1990’s and have since then, gone from strength to strength. They supply fashion accessories and for high street brand across the world.
The exciting thing with this company is that they don’t just supply/manufacture but they also own their own 2 brands and this Online Brand Manager position is to work solely on these brands.
- Managing the sales and promotion of two fashion accessories brands.
- Responsibility for managing the development of all websites, digital, e-commerce and social media, marketing, advertising and promotional activities with the support of the design and IT teams.
- Planning and executing online marketing campaigns including SEO/SEM, social media, and email and display ad campaigns.
- Monitoring and managing activity on all social media platforms on a daily basis.
Organising trade fairs to increase brand visibility.
- Providing performance reports quarterly for all initiatives with recommendations for improvements.
- Analysing and reporting as required on social media performance, marketing plans and projects.
- Expanding mailing lists through various website and online marketing strategies and reporting on monthly growth of mailings lists.
- Liaising with media and advertising partners.
- Conducting market research to determine market requirements for all existing and future brands/products.
- Reporting on all marketing expenditures and their return on investment (i.e. Google AdWords, Facebook, etc.)
- Taking a strategic role in selling the brands, as well as being responsible for the day to day account management duties of face to face selling, ordering stock and confirming orders.
- Liaising with the design team to develop the range.
- Liaising with the website team to ensure the website is updated and maintained.
- Liaising with the merchandising team to ensure all orders are processed efficiently.
- Must have a good understanding of our target market, product and prices.
Strong creative, analytical and organization skills.
- Email marketing experience (Mail Chimp).
- The ability to analyse market data and implement and monitor all of the elements of the marketing plan quickly and accurately.
- Highly creative and imaginative.
- Proven working experience and results as a brand manager.
- Possibly require a degree in business, marketing or a related degree.
- 5+ years digital marketing and social media marketing experience.
- 5+ years working with Google Analytics and relevant reporting systems to competently present performance metrics to upper management.
- Advanced experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords Campaigns, Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads.
- Advanced experience in creating and optimizing content for Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube etc.
- Hands on experience with Shopify/ other e-commerce platforms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and editing skills.
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices.
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising highly inspirational campaigns for the market.
- Comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets
Our client designs & manufactures fashion accessories for high street brands across the world including hats, gloves, scarves, sunglasses and belts. They work in a relaxed, informal environment but they work hard.
The hours are 9am to 5pm with a half hour lunch break. Sometimes staff are required to work over-time to prepare for important deadlines.
This is truly an exciting opportunity for someone to join a business in a long term position and help the company move forward with the brands and teams.
We regret only successful candidates can be contacted