HEAD OF DIGITAL ACQUISITION AND RETENTION
An exciting opportunity to take ownership of the global digital marketing strategy and join the fast paced, high growth global Rapha brand. You will work across four regions (UK, US, EU & APAC) to oversee all customer acquisition and retention digital programmes and manage global digital media planning and agencies. Working across multi-functional teams you will be responsible for the global performance of all digital marketing across CRM, PPC, SEO, Display and other media as you require. You will take ownership of all digital agencies & manage the pitch process of selecting and implementing a new CRM platform.
As a key member of the eCommerce team, you will work closely with partners in the central marketing team and will manage and coach a team consisting of a digital acquisition manager, a digital retention manger and two coordinators. You will demonstrate excellent technical expertise and organisational skill in digital campaign management, data management, relationship skills, and commercial awareness. You will be required to provide forecasts, maximise ROI and continually optimise marketing channels.
- Defining of the digital marketing strategy including the ownership of digital marketing budget, the management of customer forecasts, supporting business turnover in a cost efficient manner.
- Defining CRM strategy to maximise engagement, customer value and retention.
- Defining customer journeys across media and ensuring campaigns are appropriately reflected onsite
- Management of all digital paid media budgets.
- Planning global digital media to influence reach and brand awareness
- Leading the digital marketing team
- Working closely with partners across the business to ensure success of all digital programs.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and qualities:
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing with 7+ years’ experience.
- Ability to plan strategically and also respond tactically to immediate business needs.
- Experience managing third parties, ensuring they deliver on time and to budget.
- Understanding of how to relate digital marketing to meet both brand and trading requirements
- Experience managing global budgets to deliver required ROI
- Expert understanding of e-commerce and digital customer experience
- Ability to lead, motivate and inspire a team
- The desire to champion digital innovation across the business.
- Ideally already a road cyclist or with an affinity for active sports, with the view to taking up cycling.