Senior Social Media Executive
TED’s guide to what Ted’s Senior Social Executive does round here
The role of Senior Social Executive is one that will help determine the standing of the Ted Baker brand across all of its digital and social channels globally. It is a necessity that the visual content, tone of voice and handwriting for the brand are evident at every turn and this will be a key feature of the role. The development of a fully consistent asset creation and editorial approach for the brand is key. Ted has a clear story to tell and this is the major building block for all of the creative work that is needed to bring it’s various digital properties to life. Reporting to the Head of Marketing and PR but with the ear of Ted himself, the role is of growing importance and influence.
Ability to think bigly for the smallest of things is a must as well as a broad approach to the most open of briefs. Copy and visual effectiveness and engagement are more appreciated than awards and pats on the back.
You will have dynamism and you will possess your own leadership qualities and a never say die attitude that is in tune with Ted himself. Helping to develop the junior social exec and social intern and to evaluate where resource is required is part of the role. Collaboration with the other creative teams is a must and will be positively applauded.
A commercial mind allied to a creative flair that will give Ted Baker brand support a distinctive and outstanding place in the industry.
Tools of the Trade…..
- Experience in the creative industry
- A professional qualification ie: national diploma, HND, or degree in an area of design
- Proven ability to manage creative projects from concept to delivery
- Excellent communication and people skills. Maintaining team morale is imperative
- Ability to produce exceptional creative copy work within tight time parameters.
- Dynamism and ambition
- Visible leadership qualities. Doing not saying.
- Creative thinking to enhance any brand requirements (outside the box.....)
- Effective communication skills
- Cool head under fire as the projects will come thick and fast.