Junior Product Developer - Accessories
6 days left
Junior Product Developer Accessories
Required to work on non- clothing merchandise. Working within a small but busy team based in North London focusing on the development of personal accessories and merchandise as well as handling repeat orders on apparel.
You will work within the Product Development team and communicate with manufacturers globally to develop cool personal accessories and merchandise. You will work with designers and manufacturers to develop the products and bring them to market from concept to purchase order. Ensure that products meet or exceed the sales and margin requirements. This role also involves in checking repeat orders on apparel categories such as tees, sweats, shirts..etc.
Non- clothing products would include small leather goods, bags & luggage, footwear, sunglasses, headwear, personal accessories and merchandise. All products are for retail, not for promotional purposes.
To develop products, to satisfy the business plan, the QC standards, Brand strategy, for the specified product category.
This is a junior role with career growth and development opportunity.
To become the expert within the team for accessories and merchandise and be fully proficient with the requirements of this category and the competitive marketplace.
A minimum of 2 years experience required in a related position for product development and production in the apparel or non apparel category
- Report to Design & Development Manager
- Liaise closely with designers
- Work with factories for development and negotiate cost, lead time, MOQ...etc
- Ensure product quality and styling right for the market
- Approve sample sets
- Follow product through from design to production
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree combined with 2 + years of experience in product development and production
- Good taste & passion for product
- Organized and eye for detail
- Highly numerate
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Self starter with a highly proactive approach.
- Willing to learn with a can do attitude
- Ability to work alone and as part of a close knit team with an ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to multi task and be able to demonstrate excellent time management skills.
- Proficient in windows-based software such as Excel, Word, Powerpoint Outlook
- The position might require overseas travel i.e. for client and factory visits etc
Hours 8.30am – 5.30pm Mon-Friday
Fuelled Apparel is a consultancy specializing in the motorcycle and powersports sector for apparel, merchandise and licensing services. We are based in North London zone 2.
Extensive apparel and merchandise product categories covered including Leather, Performance Textiles, Gloves, Footwear, Helmets, Jerseys, Woven, Headwear and Merchandise.
International client base
Please apply with CV and covering letter applications close 20th Aug
Apply for Junior Product Developer - Accessories
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly