Kidswear jobs in Design
Found 5 jobs for £15,000 - £19,999 matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Competitive basic + excellent benefits
We’re famous for our love of print and colour and we’re looking for an outstanding designer to join our in-house team.
- Speke, Merseyside
- £22k - £30k + benefits
We have a fantastic opportunity within our design team in Shop Direct. We’re looking for passionate assistant designer to join our babywear/to...
- South East England / London (Central), London (Greater) / King's Cross, London (Greater) / Isling...
- Salary up to £26k – Depending on experience
The role will require attending buyer meetings, trend research, a good knowledge of both woven and jersey garment construction and exceptional...
- South East England
- To c£25k depending on experience
This successful company requires an experienced designer to work across trend driven multi product men’s and boyswear ranges specifically targeted to the Ger...
- West Midlands Region
- £16000 - £17000 per annum + Banding agency guideline only. Salary DOE
Our client is an established high quality childrenswear manufacturer based in the Midlands, providing the latest trends and fashions to their customers, incl...
- West Midlands
- Competitive salary
Our client is an expanding manufacturer of babywear essentials and children's daywear, who supply the UK, European and Australian retailers. They are now loo...
- Yorkshire and the Humber / West Yorkshire
This successful high street supplier requires a talented assistant childrenswear designer with multi product experience to work on their childrenswear ranges.
- Leicester, Leicestershire
- From 16-18k
An exciting opportunity for a Graphic Designer to join a clothing manufacturer and supplier who specialise in licensed clothing for global brands.