DrapersJobs.com | Recruiter Tools
As a recruiter if your objectives include any of the following then you should contact our account team right away so we can outline the best way for you to use Drapersjobs.com
- Recruiting top talent
- Building a talent pool
- Finding specialist skills
- Engaging passive candidates
- Reducing agency spend
- Enhancing brand reputation
- Help your content travel
- Know how to target your audience
- Information gatherer
- Candidate search tool
- Job distribution
- Candidate engagement
- Real-time search
- Takes your jobs and delivers via personalised DM’s to job seekers
“Drapersjobs.com is a brilliant solution for all your recruitment marketing and candidate searches - providing superb for real-time engagement and a great multi-purpose tool for you to use in recruitment”
Former Marketing Director British Army and Global Head of Employer Branding, RBS
For recruiters, hiring managers and candidates Drapersjobs.com provides a vast range of features and benefits
- Improved candidate experience
Improved quality and relevance for the candidates we deal with
- Reduces cost, agency dependency and enhances ROI
- Enables Recruiters to build and own your brand messages delivered to the candidate market
- Improved candidate response handling
- Support direct sourcing strategies utilising our online CV database for talent mapping for core and senior level requirements
Online ad spend in the UK is pursuing a relentless growth curve from 17% to £3.3bn in 2008 (33% on recruitment), overtaking Press in 2009 and TV during 2010 - it’s where the talent and hiring demand do business and with our unique heritage we provide one of the best matchmaking platforms in the market.
- Social Networks are vast with 400+ social networks operating globally and some now hosting communities larger than the biggest populations on the planet - Drapersjobs.com has fully integrated social capability representing a huge low cost opportunity to interact with potential candidates across all main open networks, we support successful company entry into Social Networking sites by creating ‘Social Utility’ for our candidates.
- Use our CV database mining and Boolean candidate search as part of your Direct Sourcing.
- Direct Sourcing - direct, predominantly personal, approaches to individuals who may or may not be active job seekers through recommendation, networking and online CV databases.
- High quality ‘careers’ information (rather than advertising, job postings or replicas of company websites) would be of interest to active and passive candidates.
- Our site provides social utility through a platform which supports digital careers advice, tools, FAQs, interactive Q&A and video content.
- Our multi-channel attraction strategies create viral impact, boost brand recognition and ultimately drive response.
- 52% of Drapers subscribers have been loyal to the title for over 6 years.
- 70% of Drapers subscribers use Drapers for their next career move.
- 85% of advertisers use drapers repeatedly.
- Drapers is the only pan-fashion publication with readership ranging from student to C-Suite.
- Drapersjobs.com attracts quality candidates and delivers on employer branding.
- Utilised by Multiple retailers, SME’s, boutiques and brands alike across the supply chain.
- Drapersjobs.com is the first point of call for all fashion jobs.
At Drapersjobs.com we appreciate the importance of providing a second to none experience for our candidates and recruiters, we see our role as matchmakers in what could be one of the most significant relationships that you need to build and with 625 million active internet users worldwide we want to ensure that our recruitment experience stands out as one that values you as a person and your needs whether you are looking for the perfect hire, or searching for the perfect role. We also know that our candidates can be bombarded with over 3,000 advertising messages a day, so getting your vacancy and proposition front of mind is our primary goal. With over 5,000 Job Boards in the UK at Drapersjobs.com we aim to help our job seekers find the best jobs and recruiters find the best candidates by delivering outstanding online recruitment
We like to keep an eye on the horizon to ensure that our solution is going to be useful to you and to adapt to technology and this has brought some interesting facts to our attention which have helped us to shape the delivery of Drapersjobs.com online and on-mobile.
Did you know that by 2013 smart phone sales will surpass PC sales and 42% of us will go to bed with their phones nearby? Mobile data traffic is forecast to increase 66 time and already half of all internet connections are mobile.
It may not be new news but we are getting more sociable in work and leisure time and the future holds more of the same and some interesting changes in the way employers find staff and staff find employers.
“The level of service from Drapers has been excellent. We advertised for a Leisurewear designer and promptly had a high number of talented candidates to choose from. Using Drapers has given us a great return on our investment and is a cost effective solution to recruit the very best candidates within the fashion industry. There were a number of things that really stood out about Drapers. It was easy to build a rapport with their team; they were very enthusiastic and shared our sense of humour. I will definitely being using Drapersjobs.com to solve our recruitment needs again.”
Vishal - Director Red Label
By Job Profile
- 35% are C-Suite
- 22% in sales and Marketing
- 19% in Buying Merchandising and Design
- Over 50% are Business Owners, Senior Management or Management
- 50% are non-management
- 50% in Womenswear
- 30% in Menswear
- 40% in Accessories
- 22% in Footwear & Children’s wear
Top Searches by Sector
- Designer wear
Current Company size
- 1-25 employees 50%
- 26-10,000 even distribution
Where do they start their job hunting?
- 68% in Drapers
- 55% Drapersjobs.com
Draperjobs.com is the ideal place to advertise your fashion vacancies. Find out more online or contact a member of our dedicated sales team today to discuss the right advertising and branding packages for you.
Call us on: 0203 033 4333