Designer / Buyer - Ladies Knitwear and Jackets
Jessica Graaf Ltd , a Dublin based importer and supplier to department chains in Ireland and the UK has an opening for an experienced designer with experience in buying .
We are growing year on year as a result of our highly commercial products, and excellent customer focus .
The succesful candidate :
- Educated to Degree standard in Fashion Design specialising in ladies knitwear and jackets.
- A track record in fashion design and buying …ideally ladies knitwear.
- Will have some knowledge of sourcing from the Far East.
- Must develop a balanced, commercial range from concept to the finished product.
- Must be commercially savvy , with an excellent understanding of mid-market retail fashion.
- Will be required to have a thorough technical garment [ including size specs ] and knit knowledge
- Must be flexible in their approach, a good team player and have the ability to work at a fast pace and in a pressurised environment
- Must have the ability to quickly adapt to a new envirnoment and be able to work on your own initiative.
- Excellent organisational, communication and PC skills [ including excel ] essential.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator will be helpful
- Ability to organise and prioritise workloads.
- Must be in constant communication with customers to understand their requirement in order to develop ranges.
- Will be required to communicate with Far East suppliers on a regular basis , and develop strong working relationships with these suppliers
Travel to the far east an essential requirement.
Email address for applications sent to:
firstname.lastname@example.org , via the 'Apply' button or email@example.com