Assistant Store Manager- Lymington
The Retail Operations division of Exsurgo is currently recruiting for a multi-channel fashion brand and are looking for an Assistant Store Manager to join their new store opening in Lymington. They pride themselves on their strong heritage values and believe people should be at the heart of their business. This is a really exciting time for the brand as they are currently expanding across Europe.
- To deliver agreed KPI’s for the shop. You will need to demonstrate the ability to motivate the team to deliver these results.
- To manage the shop staff, dealing with all staffing issues where appropriate.
- To ensure that all staff demonstrate high levels of knowledge about our product.
- To be the first point of contact at the shop for Head office, developing great relationships with key people.
- To ensure the back of house areas are maintained to a high standard that supports the needs of the sales floor. Also the shop is clean, neat and tidy at all times.
- To use company agreed tools to communicate store and company performance to shop team as well as current season product information.
- To manage the recruitment and training of new staff.
- To be contactable at all times, as key holder for the store.
- To act as the local market retail expert for the brand by developing relationships with local retailers, council, events etc. to maximise opportunities.
- As Assistant Shop Manager you must also be able to communicate effectively a high level of commercial understanding about the shop, and when the shop performance dictates make fact based recommendations to improve the business.
- You have a passion for customer service, ensuring you lead by example.
- You are commercial and constantly looking for new ways to drive your market, having an understanding of how to use the commercial tools given.
- Possess a good awareness of local knowledge and are keeping up to date with trends within the market.
- You have an engaging leadership style, working alongside your team.
- A willingness to take responsibility and accountability for making decisions and communicating them affectively.
- Take a proactive approach to self-development as well as the development of others.
- Ability to react quickly to changing solutions and delivering at pace.
- Up to 33 days holiday
- 50% Discount
- Monthly commission scheme
- Pension contribution
- Subsidised dental insurance and healthcare
You will be looking to progress your career within this recognisable retailer and join at an exciting time.
In return they offer a basic salary of up to £18k per annum plus benefits.
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
Connect with us. Follow us on Twitter @exsurgo_group or LinkedIn to hear about our other roles and more!