Creative Delivery Coordinator
Stella McCartney is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories which develops an ensemble of powerful Luxury and Sport & Lifestyle brands.
The Stella McCartney label was launched in 2001.
As a lifelong vegetarian, Stella McCartney does not use any leather or fur in her designs. A signature style of sharp tailoring, natural confidence and sexy femininity is apparent in all her collections which include women's ready-to-wear, accessories, lingerie, eyewear, fragrance and kids collections. In addition to the main line, Stella McCartney has a long-term partnership with adidas for the sports performance collection "adidas by Stella McCartney".
As part of a growing department that drives and services all brand visual output, Stella McCartney are looking for a Creative Delivery Co-ordinator to join the Creative Services team. The role will be integral in working with the creatives in the department alongside the Creative Services Director to drive, project manage and deliver all brand visual output.
The role will be crucial in supporting the Delivery team (manager & senior manager) across their projects, as well as having ownership over print based and design lead projects.
Role Description & Responsibilities:
The Creative Delivery Co-ordindator will be responsible for supporting the team in delivering projects across licensing, directly operated business (RTW, Accessories etc). They will have ownership and manage print based projects as well as brand design based projects end-to-end with guidance from CSD.
On projects they are leading on, they will be the gatekeeper of timings, process and progress of all responsible projects. Some specific day-to-day responsibilities will include the below:
- Work closely with teams around the business to drive and develop fully considered briefs for Creatives to work to
- Managing creative resource for responsible projects and working with CSD to ensure workflow in studio is accounted for
- Manage overall project budgets & tracking invoices
- End-to-end management of responsible projects
1. Forward planning for future seasons
2. Planning for live projects and multiple workflows
3. Mapping out creative resource
4. Working with CSD to clarify SMC approvals
5. Keep stakeholders updated
6. Foresee and remove project roadblocks
7. Final delivery of assets/deliverables to brief owners
- Manage external partners- collateral production
- Deliver on brief, on time and on budget
- Provide print expertise across all projects
- Work on certain areas of programme delivery in assisting delivery manager and senior manager
- Studio Management alongside Creative Services Intern
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience in admin/ project management capacity working in design/creative environment
- Knowledge of print production and design process
- Team player with the ability to work under own initiative
- Creative, innovative and willing to contribute ideas and professional opinion
- Creative thinker with ability to push ideas
- Solutions and deadline driven
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects at any given time
- Ability to work under pressure
- Highly organised
- Open minded