Menswear Technical Product Manager
An exciting opportunity to join a luxury goods brand for someone with a detailed knowledge and understanding of the development and production of fashion products manufactured for the luxury market.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the development of all woven Menswear product from first sketch to final bulk production.
Applicants must be commercially creative, demonstrate an empathy with design and a strong affinity, enthusiasm and respect for the Pringle brand. Applicants should also have an extensive knowledge of top quality global manufacturers producing world class woven and knitted goods, primarily in Italy & Scotland
As an experienced product developer the successful candidate will establish credibility and support the Senior Product Manager in managing the Critical Path and development of the Menswear collections.
He/She will provide internal and external partners with concise and timely detailed product information and documentation.
The successful candidate will regularly travel to suppliers continuously reviewing and reporting on their ability to manufacture luxury products that are delivered on the agreed critical path dates.
This role will be based at our Head Office in Hammersmith, West London
Applicants must : -
- Have extensive experience gained from at least 3 years in the luxury fashion product management/development sector.
- As part of the team managing the Woven Collections the successful candidate will ideally be fluent in written and spoken Italian.
- Possess excellent communication skills and be able to provide internal and external partners with concise and timely detailed product information and documentation.
- Provide strong leadership skills managing both the Critical Path & the development of collections including Fashion Show Collections.
- Have a tenacious, assertive and determined attitude
- Possess good negotiation and problem solving skills
- Be willing to travel regularly to suppliers
Candidates who are able to demonstrate the required qualities and necessary experience should submit their CV, by clicking the apply button below.
We will be in a position to respond only to those candidates who are successfully shortlisted.