Senior Production Pattern Cutter
Pentex Ltd is at the forefront of UK fast fashion, leading the way with an innovative approach to fresh design, season after season.
Girlswear designer ideally from a supplier background, that's worked for the value end of the market. Require a minimum of 5 years experience within fast fashion fast paced environment.
The role includes:
- Amending development patterns for fits and at production stage
- Maintaining high standards in all tasks
- Accuracy when amending patterns and compiling spec sheets
- To be able to suggest improved methods that will assist the factory
- To keep clear and accurate notes
- To mentor and give guidance to a junior pattern cutter within a team of technicians, graders, marker makers/costings and machinists .
- Working with trim Template’s and trim suppliers for grading sizes.
The candidate should have:
- Experience on the Gerber system.
- Degree in Product Development, Garment Engineering , Fashion Degree
- Minimum 4 years experience
- Good knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Clear communication skills when feeding back information to your colleagues, our factories and where required our customers.
- Ability to multi task according to need.
- Good organisation skills and able to prioritise your work according to the production schedule.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Product knowledge for womenswear, Girlswear and Babywear
- Version 8 or 9 Gerber version experience relevant