Are you a creative, passionate Designer who doesn't want to settle on designing just one product area but enjoys the challenge that multi-product apparel, accessories and giftware can bring?
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy motivating others?
Due to significant success and continued growth we are looking for an experienced designer to join our bubbly, fun team of designers, techs and account managers.
- Be inspired by the latest trends and fads across Film, TV and media characters.
- Plan and develop innovative ranges for your accounts that meet design, cost and delivery expectations.
- Able to meet customer deadlines for product delivery, cost and quality.
- Oversee and mentor a designer and junior designer within your team.
- Meet with clients to present latest developments, innovations and trends.
- Ensure you and your team constantly research new innovations and fashion trends by attending trade fairs and travelling overseas on sourcing and development trips.
- Must have proficient Illustrator/Adobe Photoshop and knowledge of garment construction.
- Must have previous experience of managing a team of designers.
- Already a mid-level designer looking to step up to a more senior position.
- Proven background in designing multi-product ranges for children, women plus hard and soft accessories.
- Excellent communication skills and lead by example.
- Ideally you will already have experience of dealing for high street or volume accounts where strength of character and resilience are paramount.
- A true passion for product, trends, key themes and enjoys the challenge of designing new, exciting products from the latest innovations.
We are a well-established and internationally recognised supplier to the high street.
We offer an exciting work environment and as you can imagine the product is not the only fun element! We are always looking for dynamic and fun loving individuals with the qualities and capabilities to help us achieve our vision and who want to gain pride and a sense of achievement in working with us.
This is an amazing opportunity for a designer who loves working on diverse product areas and enjoys mentoring others.
CVs without accompanying relevant artwork will not be considered.
Please submit via email a CV and a covering letter in a word document format stating current salary, together with separate examples of your design work in a PDF format (max. 5MB) to –
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
Please note that we cannot accept files in excess of 5MB.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.