Merchandising & Reporting Analyst - 6 Month FTC
A world leader in apparel and accessories, Kering develops an ensemble of powerful Luxury and Sport & Lifestyle brands: Gucci, Bottega Veneta, Saint Laurent, Alexander McQueen, Balenciaga, Brioni, Christopher Kane, McQ, Stella McCartney, Tomas Maier, Boucheron, Dodo, Girard-Perregaux, JeanRichard, Pomellato, Qeelin, Ulysse Nardin, Puma, Volcom, and Cobra. By ???empowering imagination' in the fullest sense, Kering encourages its brands to reach their potential, in the most sustainable manner.
Present in more than 120 countries, the Group generated revenues of more than ???11.5 billion in 2015 and had more than 38,000 employees at year end. The Kering (previously PPR) share is listed on Euronext Paris (FR 0000121485, KER.PA, KER.FP).
One of Kering's iconic British Brands is seeking a Merchandising Assistant to join their London office for a period of six months.
Role objective: To support the Merchandising & Licensing Director with reporting and pricing.
- Assisting Merchandising Director on Pricing all WRTW product categories in the showroom
- Assisting on pricing negotiations
- Pricing Tabulation Analysis, Women's RTW
- Sku Minimal File creation during campaign (All categories)
- E-mailing Regional Managers with updates on collection and sku cancellations
- E-mailing production teams with daily collection reports during campaign until order deadline
- Cumulating both wholesale and retail sku best sellers in order to allow for fabric buy modifications when possible Liaising with showroom manager on all updates during campaign
- WRTW Product Training Manuals
- Look Book Modification
Skills and Experience Required
- Analytical, initiative, good understanding of product and numerate
- Ability to adapt to frequent change and a high pressure environment
- Advanced excel skills
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal Skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships