Store Manager - School Uniform Outfitters
Store Manager - Uniform Outfitters
North West London
Zachary Daniels recruitment are exclusively looking for a Store Manager for an established family run business. This specialist retailer have five stores in London, a large mail order side and are seen as a one stop shop for school uniforms, sportswear and stationary.
As Store Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing relationships with local customers and schools
- Overseeing customer service and leading from the shop floor
- Managing the store through peak trade, achieving sales targets and conversion targets
- Managing stock movement, replenishment and stock control
- Completing HR tasks such as rota's, holiday requests, sickness and absence management
- Liaising with the warehouse, head office team and other Store Managers
- Creating a positive and upbeat atmosphere in the store and focusing on team motivation
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a smaller business that will value your contribution. Experience in all of the above is essential and this would be a great role for an experienced Supervisor, Assistant Manager or Store Manager working in retail.
The salary is from £20,000 - £23,000 + bonus and benefits. You must be flexible to work during peak trade and bank holidays to meet the needs of the business. This store is open Monday to Saturday and is also closed over the Christmas period.
Zachary Daniels specialises in the recruitment of retail management vacancies.