Style Group Brands Ltd – Classic British Style Redefined
As the largest concession-based womenswear retailer in the UK we have a rich heritage of elegantly dressing women. Based in vibrant Shoreditch, our portfolio of brands includes Jacques Vert, Precis Petite, Eastex, Dash and Windsmoor.
Assistant Merchandiser – The Role
As Assistant Merchandiser you will sit within the B&M team for the Dash brand, playing a key role in sales analysis, forecasting and intake management. Key deliverables of your working week will include:
- Assisting the Merchandiser with range planning and forecasting
- Support line manager to coordinate category range plans
- Create presentation packs for selection sign-offs, and compile relevant analysis
- Maintain and update the brand’s seasonal range plan, ensuring accuracy at all times
- Maintain WSSIs for sales, intake and markdown spends
- Ensure the Intake management process is adhered to, with any potential issues resolved timely and efficiently
- Make recommendations for markdown activity, and manage processing of price changes
- Prepare analysis for Monday trade, presenting to B&M team and directors if Merchandiser is not present.
- Propose trading actions and deliver those signed off on a Monday
- Line lists to be created and managed for flow product
- Management and development of MAA to ensure MAA achieves KPIs.
Assistant Merchandiser – Our Perfect Candidate
You’ll be confident in what you need to do to support the Senior Merchandiser/ Merchandiser as well as co-managing an MAA with the Assistant Branch Merchandiser. You’ll bring a positive personality and committed work-ethic, supporting your colleagues and work across brands/ teams to drive the success of the overall business. Our ideal candidate will also:
- Have been working at Assistant Merchandiser level for at least 12 months
- Have some clothing merchandising experience
- Enjoy working in a faced-paced environment that is continually evolving
- Have high levels of attention to detail and accuracy
- Relish tackling more analytical pieces of work with a commercial approach
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with the Buyers
- Be an organised multi-tasker
- Possess demonstrable advanced level MS Excel skills
- Have a working knowledge of MERRET or similar WSSI-based systems (there may be occasions when you are required to train/ coach the MAA and other colleagues in its use)
- Working knowledge of Business Objects or similar database programmes
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
The Small Print!
We’d love to respond individually to everyone who expresses an interest in joining us; unfortunately, due to the anticipated volume of applicants we are only able to respond to those we wish to meet at interview. If you haven’t heard from us within 15 working days, it is likely that we are unable to progress your application any further at this point. Please do watch out for any similar vacancies we may advertise in the future.