Senior Performance Marketing Executive
Who we are
Farfetch is unlike anything in the world of fashion and technology.
Our mission: to revolutionize the way the world shops.
To do it, we need innovators. People who challenge convention and dare to dream.
We’ve gone from a start-up to a billion dollar business. But we’re not done yet. Far from it.
Together, we can be extraordinary
We have rapidly grown into a truly global company since our launch in 2008 and we’re continuing to grow. Our family now includes over 400 independent fashion boutiques across Europe, North and South America and Asia; we demonstrate our ‘Think Global’ value in everything we do.
We are a global team of over 1,000 people and have offices based in London, New York, LA, Porto, Lisbon, Guimaraes, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Moscow, Hong Kong & Tokyo.
We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be human, Be brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
Our new luxury office space is set in the heart of the digital district in London. We offer ‘brilliant benefits’, free fruit, free breakfasts, wine time Friday and a chance to work with an inspirational and high performing team.
NEW TECHNOLOGIES. BIG CHALLENGES. THE CHANCE TO BE PART OF SOMETHING GENUINELY GROUNDBREAKING. THESE ARE JUST SOME OF THE THINGS WE CAN OFFER AT FARFETCH.
Digital Marketing is one of the largest teams at Farfetch consisting of 50+ people split across 5 main teams; Performance Marketing, SEO, CRM, Analytics and Data Science. Made up of experts in the field from a variety of different industries, they are responsible for working across all of our global markets. They make sure our presence remains high and mighty with new and existing customers, setting us apart from our competitors and ensuring we are always one step ahead of the curve.
FOR THE BOLD. THE ONES WHO CHALLENGE CONVENTION AND DARE TO DREAM.
We are looking for a Senior Performance Marketing Executive to manage the Display, Social, PPC, and Affiliate campaigns for Farfetch. This is a great opportunity to join our fast-growing and diverse digital team at a stage where you can really make a difference.
This unique role will be suitable for someone who has been working in digital acquisition for around two to three years and would like to take on the challenge of managing Farfetch’s acquisition campaigns, with particularly strong skills in Display/Social and /or Paid Search channels.
What You’ll do:
- Lead the implementation and management of Farfetch performance campaigns; paid search, display, paid social and affiliate marketing.
- Analyse performance, purchasing patterns and website traffic to understand the detailed performance and effectiveness of each campaign.
- Drive independent optimisation plans through in-depth analysis of large data sets.
- Localise campaign approach based on day to day market observation and in line with local brand campaigns and promotions.
- Provide expertise in ad technologies; Ad serving , DSP’s & social platforms in particular
- Assist in the activation and delivery of programmatic RTB display & video campaigns across multiple platforms (desktop, mobile, tablet).
- Work closely with other teams in the business; including Business Insight and Analytics team to develop a strong understanding of our audience segmentation strategy and identify opportunities to grow and enhance the digital channels.
- Adopt and support the team in a continual ‘test and learn’ approach to all paid media activation.
Who You Are:
- Demonstrate a passion for ecommerce marketing with 3 years’ experience in online marketing, particularly in Display and/or PPC channels.
- A sound understanding of direct response metrics and measuring campaign ROI; a proven track record in assessing tangible business results.
- Strong analytical skills; ability to analyse and draw insights from large data sets.
- Commercially focused and driven with the ability to work towards metrics and manage budgets
- An experienced ad trafficker; utilising DCM ad server.
- Strong knowledge and experience of Google Analytics, Adwords and Social Media advertising platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter
- A strong understanding and passion for programmatic advertising.
- Knowledge of other online marketing channels and their interactions, CRM, SEO etc.
- An advanced intermediate/advanced knowledge of excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A flexible, approachable attitude with good problem solving skills
- Ability to work to deadlines in a fast paced environment
- A dedicated team player
- Fluency in English; ability to speak Spanish, Italian, French is a bonus.
We love hearing from you and want you to be as ambitious as we are, but before applying please ask yourself the following…
- Is this role a good match for me and my long term goals? We want to really know why you have chosen this career.
- Do I have all the skills and experience required for this role? Be realistic. We will only consider applications that demonstrate relevant skills or the potential to match the role requirements.
- Spell Check. As simple as it sounds make sure your application is to the highest standard. You will be surprised at how many applications we receive with spelling mistakes on them.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships