Who we are
Farfetch is unlike anything in the world of fashion and technology.
Our mission: to revolutionize the way the world shops.
To do it, we need innovators. People who challenge convention and dare to dream.
We’ve gone from a start-up to a billion dollar business. But we’re not done yet. Far from it.
Together, we can be extraordinary
We have rapidly grown into a truly global company since our launch in 2008 and we’re continuing to grow. Our family now includes over 400 independent fashion boutiques across Europe, North and South America and Asia; we demonstrate our ‘Think Global’ value in everything we do.
We are a global team of over 1,000 people and have offices based in London, New York, LA, Porto, Lisbon, Guimaraes, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Moscow, Hong Kong & Tokyo.
We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be human, Be brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
Our new luxury office space is set in the heart of the digital district in London. We offer ‘brilliant benefits’, free fruit, free breakfasts, wine time Friday and a chance to work with an inspirational and high performing team.
DON’T CHANGE FASHION FOR A SEASON. CHANGE IT FOREVER.
Our Offline-Marketing team is one of the largest within the business currently consisting of 38 Farfetchers across 7 teams, PR, Brand Marketing, Editorial & Design, VIP Shopping, Social Media and Advertising Sales. You will have exposure into all of the work our brilliant teams do. From creating the revolutionary content for our Editorial features and stories, launching our first ever ad campaign ‘The Unfollowers’ to running a world class in-house PR desk, this is the chance to work with some incredibly creative and innovative fashion professionals.
FOR THE MOST CREATIVE CURATORS IN FASHION.
This role is responsible for the delivery of photographic imagery for the Farfetch website and other ad-hoc marketing materials, ensuring that it is on-brand and of the highest quality. This includes researching images online, through agencies, libraries, bloggers and photographers, and purchasing them when relevant, insuring their usage rights are as required.
You will form part of a wider team that creates and delivers compelling global weekly content, developing original and fresh ideas that are inspirational, directional and that engage the Farfetch audience.
What You’ll do:
- Work closely with creative director, art and editorial team to help elevate the Farfetch website
- Contribute new ideas for features and story telling
- Source appropriate imagery to enhance features and strengthen the vision of Farfetch
- Work with other departments including Social Media, Email and other marketing functions to assist with any necessary picture research or editing
- Negotiate usage rights and fees with picture agencies and other external image contributors
- Manage relationships with picture agencies
- Source appropriate catwalk, look-book and editorial imagery to support features
Who You Are:
- Passionate about photography
- Have a good knowledge of our current competitors
- Have an excellent knowledge of fashion history
- Good links with current fashion bloggers
- Good connections with street style photographers
- Ability to work on multiple projects to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Detail oriented and well-organised
- Excellent verbal and written communication