COMMERCIAL WEB ANALYTICS MANAGER
A premium fashion brand with a strong international presence and remarkable reputation in the industry for high-quality products is seeking to hire a Commercial Web Analytics Manager to join their expanding, growing and profitable ecommerce department to maximise the performance of the website and other devices.
As an experienced Web Analytics Manager, you will have to:
- Undertake responsibility for the strategic roadmap
- Influencing the rest of the business
- Understanding how customers interact with the website
- Advising areas for optimisation.
- Be involved in website analytics measurement, reporting, dashboard creation and specific detailed deep dives to track trends and results of online initiatives
- Identifying areas for A/B & MVT activities using a mix of technical optimisation packages.
The Web Analytics Manager will be effective in:
- Providing insight driven analysis
- Passionate and enthusiastic about data
- Excellent communication skills
- Proving to be an gregarious and verbal member of the team who has the confidence to present findings and innovative suggestions for interaction with non-numerical audiences, continuously understanding the customer’s needs.
- Encompass a strong statistical background with a strong technical knowledge and a commercial history focused on generation ROI
- You’ll have the ability to compile and write reports which demonstrate the aptitude to communicate concise and clear recommendations and a proven track record of improving conversion
- Collaborating with technical and marketing teams as well as project managers to tailor results.
- At least five years plus experience in using either Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics (Site Catalyst/Omniture)
- Experience in the use of optimisation technologies such as Google Experiments, Qubit or Maxymiser, and strong Microsoft Excel ability.
- Able to work under tight deadlines with quick turnarounds
- High attention to detail and quality
- Committed to driving change.
If you have the relevant experience for this role, please click the apply button to send your CV as a word document to Deepak Saluja, remembering to state your current salary and package.
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted. However, if you feel that this role isn’t suitable for you, please check out other roles on our website or click here and let us know how we could help!