An expanding menswear brand is now recruiting for a Production Coordinator to join their busy and creative team.
Production Administrator - The Role
- Compile and collate collection lists
- Record and monitor the status of all samples between the brand and Factory
- Chasing of samples to meet deadlines
- Measure samples and check to a size chart
- Liaise closely with factories on a daily basis
- Checking of samples
- Willing to be involved in several areas of the business
Production Administrator - The Candidate
- Highly organised
- Fashion or Textile Degree
- Strong interest for the fashion industry
- Attention to detail
- Passion for fashion
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Technical understanding and good knowledge in textiles
Production Administrator - The Company
My client is a Menswear Brand - They are currently selling products on a Wholesale and Private Label basis, to UK and International customers along with their own London store. This is a fantastic opportunity for an admin assistant or production assistant with experience in fashion to join a fantastic company and develop their skills in several areas of a business.
If you are looking for the next step in your career and have what it takes to join their team please send your CV to- firstname.lastname@example.org
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.