Luxury Jewellery Retail Sales Associate
For 30 years Dinny Hall has been a leader in British jewellery design. She caught the attention of the fashion world when her first collection was bought by a leading London luxury department store. Over the last three decades, Dinny Hall’s jewellery has continued to adapt with trends while maintaining the same quality and flair that brought her success originally.
Dinny Hall are recruiting part-time and full-time retail associates to join our growing team. Positions are available in our Islington, Notting Hill and Kings Rd stores as well as in our concession in Liberty.
With 4 central London stores and a growing international business, an exceptional level of customer experience is at the heart of the Dinny Hall brand.
Working in all of our 4 central London stores, the key aspects of this role are:
- Greeting our customers
- Understanding our customers’ requirements and providing appropriate advice and guidance
- Building a good relationship with all customers
- Maximising sales revenue
- Providing excellent after sales service
Our ideal retail consultants should
- Have minimum of two years’ experience in sales within the luxury retail market
- Ideally have jewellery sales experience
- Have outstanding customer service skills
- Be well groomed
- Be articulate with a good command of both spoken and written English
To consistently provide excellent customer service and maximize sales while maintaining an enjoyable and professional working environment representing the Dinny Hall brand.
- Provide every customer with a luxury customer service experience in line with the company’s expectations
- Consistently strive to overachieve sales targets as per the needs of the store and business
- Develop and use jewellery product knowledge to maximize and drive sales
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods and tools
- Engage, develop and maintain key relationships with the key consumers
- Ensure VM presentation standards meet company requirements and reflect the brand
- Ensure housekeeping standards are maintained to a high standard to reflect a luxury jewellery brand
- Assist in the planning and delivery of store events
- Carry out additional duties and to take on extra responsibilities as and when required
Please include details of your salary expectations and preferred weekly total hours