International Commercial Finance Manager
Looking to join a global retailer who values people? Then look no further. We are committed to developing our people, last year we made numerous promotions across the business and raised over £500K through our Monsoon Charity Trust fund raise. We have a strong brand with many talented people in the business along with a loyal customer base who knows our heritage. We put people first and pride ourselves in attracting, developing, retaining and inspiring our talent.
We have an exciting opportunity within our International Commercial finance team. As an International Commercial Manager, you will provide commercial financial support to the International team and international partners. You will develop management information to control International business linking with the rest of the Group and assist in the formulation and implementation of the international business strategy.
What will you do as an International Commercial Finance Manager?
- Establish strong relationships with the International Commercial team and provide appropriate support
- Work alongside International Director to ensure the Group strategy is delivered and communicated with financial support
- To ensure all International Finance stakeholders and interdependencies are engaged and receive appropriate communication
- Develop effective relationships with International subsidiary and commercial partners and understand their financial requirements
- To ensure the delivery of accurate and timely information to the commercial team within a robust financial framework.
- To develop the commercial finance team - to grow commercial understanding and promote business partnering ways of working
- Deliver a suitable suite of management information that is fit for purpose and future proof to changing business needs
- Develop and deliver the International 3 year strategic plan
- Understand the International business model and add value through analysis of strategic and operational processes.
- Provide holistic reviews of the risks and opportunities around the International business
- Deliver all ad hoc analysis on specific business queries
- Support the International Director with robust, timely, financial information to underpin the decision making process
- Support the commercial finance team to promote best practice ways of working in all deliverables
What you will need to succeed as an International Commercial Finance Manager?
- Sound experience working with International partners; franchise, subsidiary or joint venture
- Strong analytical acumen coupled with astute problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fully qualified Accountant
What are we like to work for?
If you're ambitious, Monsoon Accessorize is a great place to be. We're still growing which means there are more opportunities than ever before. We're also committed to developing our talent. Last year we made numerous promotions across the company. This year promises to be no exception. You will enjoy a fantastic benefits package which includes an amazing discount across our brands, up to 25 days holiday, performance related discretionary bonus, pension, life assurance and an interest free season ticket card loan.We also provide a great range of Voluntary benefits with external companies that you can take advantage of such as discounts on gym memberships and theatre shows, tailor made dentist plans and the opportunity to ride a tax free bike to work to name a few!