Brand Communication & Digital Marketing Coordinator
As Brand Communication & Digital Marketing Coordinator you will be responsible for the optimisation and execution of all marketing and digital content. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years’ experience in Brand Communications & Digital Marketing including website content management and buying, copywriting & SEO, PR & brand communications and social media marketing.
Social Media Marketing:
- Act as Manager/Editor of all branded social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr.
- Devise the weekly social media editorial calendar and create daily content for main social media channels according to editorial schedule.
- Schedule content and manage channels via social media management software (Hootsuite).
- Create trackable content using Google Analytics Tools (URL builder).
- Plan, create, produce, and manage sponsored campaigns across Facebook, Instagram and Twitter utilising Facebook for Business tools (Power Editor, Advert Manager, Instagram Promotions) and Twitter for Business.
- Track campaigns and report social media monthly performance (Facebook for Business,Twitter Analytics, Google Analytics).
- Monitor content performance daily.
- Manage and allocate budgets to campaigns to maximise results.
- Work to maximise engagement and followers base.
- Engage with brand stakeholders, social media influencers, clients, and stockists on social media.
- Brief Creative team on visual assets needed for specific campaigns.
- Keep updated and test latest social media marketing tools, platforms, new technologies, app updates.
PR & Branded Communications:
- Plan communications activity calendar identifying targets and opportunities.
- Produce all seasonal brand assets: press releases, portfolios, newsletters and press packs.
- Support the Sales Team with the production of seasonal Marketing Packs for wholesale clients.
- Handle and update the Marketing / Buyers Database.
- Handle the seasonal samples allocation and samples archive.
- Work closely with the PR representatives to devise seasonal strategy (seeding, influencers strategy, placements, data captures activities).
- Coordinate UK and EU press activity jointly with the PR agency (samples, credit requests).
- File national and international press coverage.
- Handle press database and send seasonal mailouts.
- Manage functionality of the brands website (Shopify).
- Point of contact for any potential external partners; Digital Developers, Warehouse, Affiliates, and any other contractors, ensuring coordination is running smoothly and any problems are ironed out, including site and other digital tools functionality.
- Manage e-commerce orders until fulfilment.
- Manage Customer Service.
- Update website policies and resolve any issues related to the website usage, orders, shipping.
- Seasonal buying for e-commerce and press gifting based on OTB provided by the Managing Director.
Copywriting and SEO:
- Manage all content on the website (Shopify), including imagery, product descriptions, content and blog.
- Work closely with the Creative Director and Designers to manage and update the content schedule monthly.
- Create all product feeds, adding product descriptions, attributes, meta details, optimising images and ensuring that process adheres to SEO best practice.
- Merchandise Online offer.
- Optimise and improve the online customer experience to maximise conversion.
- Coordinating SEO across the site from products, categories, pages and social media.
- Identify SEO possibilities for growth and implement, including reviewing the IA and ensuring the site is adhering to best practice.
PPC & Digital Advertising:
- Manage Google AdWords account, including budgets and reporting.
- Set and run the campaigns and adjust accordingly.
- Support marketing with competitions, advertising and third party data capture.
- Manage and coordinate Affiliates on affiliates network.
- Build and manage social media ads.
- Manage Mail Chimp platform.
- Build email with content and artworks.
- Schedule email marketing activity.
- Manage email marketing database and affiliates.
Analytic & Reporting:
- Monthly performance reporting of site and correlated digital marketing activity, focusing on traffic, engagement, conversion and sales.
- Identify ways to drive traffic, conversion, customer retention and overall online improvements.
- Email marketing performance reporting.
- End-of-season sales & merchandise reporting (bestsellers by category/product, before and after markdowns).
- Constantly monitoring of e-commerce’ industry best practice and strategy planning.
- Monthly social media reporting.
- Brand Communication & Digital Marketing Coordinator with at least 3 years’ experience working in a similar role for a small to medium size fashion or product brand.
- Experience driving digital sales through proven online strategies.
- Experience recommending improvements based on consumer feedback to improve customer experience.
- Excellent communication skills able to work effectively cross functionally understanding priorities and workload of other departments within the business.
- Good organizational skills and ability to work to deadlines.
- Ability to receive and give constructive feedback.
- Team player, also able to work independently.