Manolo Blahnik is looking for an E-Commerce Copywriter to support the Ecommerce Manager in the management of the overall content of the Ecommerce site. The successful candidate will be responsible for all content, from the category name, to the copy of any page for example the checkout, to the legal terms and conditions, including images and any artwork on the website.
- Create and manage all copy, including product composition or product dimensions copy, using their keywords and product knowledge to make online descriptions more relevant, using Manolo Blahnik tone. Responsible of the content of each product category, and the order to display products to the customer.
- The E-Commerce Copywriter will adapt diction and/or spelling for international markets, including EU, US and Asia.
- Extensive liaison with Communications Director to ensure that brand voice is delivered accurately.
- Homepage checks after any content changes over all platforms to ensure everything is correct and consistent across channels.
- Ensure copy is legally compliant by liaising with the Company’s General Counsel.
- Liaising with production team to establish composition information and fit guidelines for collection.
- Create and update care information guidelines for range of fabrications.
- Communicating with the photography studio on a regular basis and building these relationships.
- Build extensive product knowledge in order to optimize descriptions wherever possible, attend regular Product Meetings reviews when new or key products arrive.
- To create the Company-wide Customer Service Manual, liaising with key stakeholders in Retail, Production and Communications.
- Identify the recurring questions and requests from customers.
- Define processes for operations around customer service and manage brand tone of voice through a number of platforms including social media.
Experience and Skills required:
- Extensive experience as an Ecommerce copywriter with similar high profile organisation(s).
- Strong command of English language and grammar and also able to adapt the English language to different markets, such as the US.
- Excellent communication skills both externally and at all levels in the Company, both written and verbal.
- Preferably have a copywriting, fashion related or digital VM degree.
- Strong knowledge of textiles terminology.
- Ability to effectively work on multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and deliver under pressure.
- Enjoys detail, accuracy and is analytical.
- Willing to adapt and take on new challenges and driven to continually improve.
- Successfully able to handle multiple demands and competing priorities. Strong commercial understanding.
- Ability to work to a strict brief, put finishing touches to copy as well as generate ideas.
- Understand and represent the Brand attributes.
To apply please send a copy of your covering letter and CV.