REGIONAL KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER - SOUTH/MIDLANDS
We are looking for a passionate Regional Account Manager for Midlands and the South who will partner with, and ensure the long-term success of our customers.
As an Account Manager you will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders whilst being a brand ambassador for your business and brand. Account managers will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs, whilst always being strategic and open to suggesting opportunities for growth.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers - both key account doors and independents
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Always have a big-picture view, be able to demonstrate opportunities and challenges to the business
- Partner with key internal stakeholders, demonstrate excellent communication across departments and brands
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Proven wholesale account management or other relevant experience within a regional/multisite role
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Must have held a full UK driving license for at least 2 years
- Be able to travel frequently
The Regional Account Manager is a field based role covering the Midlands and South. It is important to note that there will be significant travel and therefore you must be both willing to travel extensively, but also be driven to achieve results and manage your own schedule autonomously.
** Please note that regrettably due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.