Sales Manager - Menswear
I am seeking a dynamic sales manager to join a successful company supplying menswear to the UK High Street. You will be driven and enthusiastic about product with a proven sales background.
- Open new accounts and build business with existing accounts
- Manage and update critical path
- Be involved in developing commercial product based on customer requirements
- Negotiate with customers and suppliers on prices and deliveries.
- Present confidently and build relationships
- Proven Track record in sales
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Knowledge of menswear product development is an advantage
- Knowledge of Critical Path management is essential
- Word, Excel and organisational skills
This is a business built on strong relationships and quality product. It’s a really great company, with a small but dynamic team who are passionate about what they do. They are a key player in the UK High Street and can offer excellent career progression and financial rewards.
Please apply with your updated CV to email@example.com
If the e mail address is not displayed in this advert, then please contact People Marketing directly on 0115 922 3335 quoting the job reference number, and we shall supply you with the correct address.
We regret that due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our vacancies, if you do not hear from one of our consultants within 5 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest.