The story of Seventy Three Retail began in 2010 with two guys who, having been at the heart of the growth at Crew Clothing, decided to go it alone. Both born in 1973 and in partnership with Timberland (also born in 1973) SEVENTY-THREE Retail began with its first exclusive franchise partnership store in Bath.
It’s been a busy seven years now with an estate of 22 Timberland, 4 The North Face AND 2 Radley franchise stores across England.
As well as this we became exclusive franchise partners in the UK for Havaianas, the iconic and original Brazilian flip-flop and operate 20 pop up locations.
We also have significant growth plans over the next few years, so plenty of opportunities if you’re up for it!
WHAT SKILLS DO I NEED FOR THE ROLE?
- Currently operating as an Allocator
- Knowledge of allocation systems and reporting with ability to manipulate data to produce reports accurately and efficiently
- With an Allocator back ground, you will naturally have strong Excel skills
- Ability to adapt to change and positively influence the team to change
- Organisational and timekeeping skills to manage workload and deadlines
- The ability to understand priorities of retail and head office
- Commercial awareness and an understanding of the brand
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Reporting, maintaining master data and orders
- Producing analysis and suggestions to the Merchandiser to determine allocation and replenishment strategies
- Create sizing and ROS analysis to provide feedback to Merchandising for future buys
- Produce initial allocation plans and monitor the execution of these
- Support Merchandiser in managing and developing the merchandising and allocation team
- Develop cross functional relationships communicating strategies as necessary
- Visit stores and gather feedback to build suitable ranges in store
- Build relationships with the retail team and support with various issues e.g. capacity, pricing, stock levels etc.
- Execute markdown allocation strategies based on daily forecasts and planning
- Ensuring stock is in store to support directive. Updating VM of any changes to deliveries.
- Managing consolidations to ensure stock is in the right place at the right time to drive the highest full price sell through and maximise gross margin
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 2 years previous Allocator work experience
- Strong excel, data and systems skills
- An analytical or business related degree
- A passion for retail and our brands
Salary: On application. Please note your current salary when applying
Please include your current resume and a cover letter detailing what you can bring to this exciting new role and why you want to join the team.