Production and Sourcing Manager – Branded Sportswear
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Production/Sourcing specialist to join a premier brand management company across their Sportswear accounts.
You will be accountable for ensuring compliant sources of production with sufficient capacity are available to support business needs alongside identifying potential new suppliers and products that could add value to the organisation and take control of the ‘on boarding’ process for new suppliers. You will also work with factory partners to ensure the timely creation and placement of orders whilst being responsible for the resolution of all order issues pre/post shipment and being accountable for the on-time production and shipment of both salesman sample and bulk orders.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Work with all internal departments and anchor licensees to ensure we have a supply base that is “fit for purpose” in relation to cost, quality, technical capability and reliability.
- Ensure bulk and sample orders are placed and shipped on-time.
- Assisting suppliers with queries relating to purchase orders
- Ensure sufficient capacity is available to meet customer demand.
- Manage the Ethical Sourcing Compliance process, ensuring the products being sourced are obtained in a responsible and sustainable way.
- Review all designs prior to development and all prototypes prior to being offered to licensees to ensure alignment with the supply base and sourcing strategy.
- Establish an in-depth knowledge of relevant production processes and raw materials.
- Monitor all critical path dates that impact the successful buy ready, placement, production and shipment of bulk orders.
- Create capacity demand plans using the long, medium and short-term forecasts.
You must have a branded background ideally across sportswear and be flexible to travel to factories outside the UK.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to progress their career for this desirable and sought after business.
If you have the relevant experience for this role, please click the apply button to send your CV to Rachel Greene, remembering to state your current salary and package.
Job Ref: RG-46847
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.