As a Garment Technologist you will work very closely with the Buying and Design teams on the production of all garments in your area. You will lead fit sessions of your product area and prepare specifications and fully graded size charts for bulk manufacture.
Our client is a leading Highstreet Womanswear Brand
- You will ensure Warehouse manufacturing quality standards are adhered to and all branding is to Warehouse standards from our nominated suppliers.
- Assess quality performance from product returns, retail and customer feedback and ensure knowledge is applied to future product developments.
- To understand fabric performance and testing results, ensuring the most appropriate care instructions are used.
- Work very closely with the Buying and Design teams on the production of all garments in your area.
- You will lead fit sessions of your product area and prepare specifications and fully graded size charts for bulk manufacture.
- Experienced Garment Technologist who has worked in a retail environment
- Understands size and shape of models and how differences may affect fit
- Have in depth knowledge of fit and construction, preparing accurate comments to suppliers
- Good knowledge of supplier ethical standards and improvements if any needed
- Knowledge of factories production methods and quality systems to ensure well matched to business needs
- Understands production flow and influence teams CPA decisions that affect quality, fit and delivery
- Understands target customer and delivers their quality expectations
- Works well under pressure in a fast paced working environment
Competitive salary and company benefits