Maternity Cover (9 months) starting December 2017
The Product Developer role will focus on high performance men’s pro team apparel working from concept to SMS across multi-product sportswear encompassing base layers, waterproofs, outerwear, jersey t’s, shorts, leggings and socks bringing new concepts and ideas to market for this premium sportswear brand.
This is an excellent opportunity for a mid to senior level developer to advance their career and play a central role in the development team.
- Responsible for the end-to-end development of all products within their category, collaborating with teams throughout the business to meet range objectives.
- Create and maintain product CAD’s, tech packs and BOM’s on PLM system.
- Ensure all designated products meet required fit and quality standards.
- Assist in setting up new suppliers and act as a key point of contact for all development enquiries.
- Manage full wearer testing programme for assigned products.
- Undertake trim and artwork development.
- Assist in the research and evaluation of new fabric and print applications.
- Ensure that fit is consistent throughout the product range.
- Run fit and garment review meetings.
- Degree in Fashion / Sportswear.
- Product Developer with approximately 3-5 years’ performance sportswear (apparel) experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of pattern cutting and construction.
- Passionate, determined with excellent time management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Mac proficient using Adobe Illustrator and MS Office.
- A passion for performance sports.