A quintessentially British lifestyle brand which was founded on a rich design heritage are looking to recruit an experienced Junior Merchandiser or a talented Assistant Merchandiser who is ready for the next step.
Junior Merchandiser - The Role:
• Duties include stock control, markdown and order commitments
• A Junior Merchandiser formulates strategy and takes full responsibility for a category, but is overseen, by a Merchandiser / Senior Merchandiser.
• Manage supply capacity
• Propose and cost markdown events, assessing the impact on net margin.
Junior Merchandiser - The Candidate:
• We are seeking an enthusiastic individual, with at least 2 years Head Office Merchandising experience, ideally in clothing
• Good numerical and analytical skills, combined with great organisation are essential, as are a strong commercial awareness and a passion for fashion.
• Excellent understanding of Excel and knowledge of Word
• Good commercial awareness
• Sound numerical and analytical skills
• Sound problem solving skills
• Good oral, written and presentation skills with the ability to influence at all levels.
• Strong, flexible team player with the ability to work effectively cross-functionally.
Junior Merchandiser - The Package:
- Competitive salary offered.
Due to the anticipated interest in this role only short listed candidates will be contacted.