As Seamstress for this renowned fashion house, based in the Atelier you will be working directly with the assigned pattern cutter to create toiles and garments for the couture and bridal collections. The position will interact closely with the designer and is ideally suited to an accomplished seamstress specialising in couture and bridal demonstrating the highest standards of finishing and workmanship.
- Close collaboration with the designer and creative pattern cutter on construction techniques.
- Producing toiles and final garments working with a wide variety of couture and luxury fabrics demonstrating the highest standards of workmanship.
- Ensure toiles and garments are ready on time liaising closely with the Studio Manager.
- Follow specification and garment instructions clearly.
- Be proactive in identifying and resolving possible construction issues.
- Accomplished Seamstress with a broad knowledge of couture and bridal finishing techniques.
- Outstanding skills in achieving the highest standards of workmanship and in interpreting the designer’s vision.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Positive team player able to interact smoothly with all members of the atelier and design team.