The Wholesale Coordinator position requires a dynamic individual with strong interpersonal skills to deliver outstanding service to UK and international wholesale customers in tracking and fulfilling orders and working closely with UK and US sales agents. The ideal candidate will be lively, well organized, pro-active with at least 2-3 years’ experience working for a contemporary or luxury fashion wholesale brand.
- Manage the Joor sales system, uploading all product ID’s, pricing (Eur, GBP, USD) and images.
- Send line sheets to agents and customers.
- Integrate all sales orders from Joor into Zedonk, ensuring accuracy of the data being transferred.
- Ensure all wholesale data is correct in Zedonk.
- Daily contact person for the UK, Italian and Copenhagen showrooms.
- Day to day management of the existing customer base, maintaining clear, professional communication with clients and providing responsive action to their requirements.
- Send all order confirmations direct to customers or agents.
- Create the master sales tracker for each season.
- Manage return to vendor process, updating the master returns tracker.
- Fulfil re-order and stock swap requests.
- Managing the wholesale stock package, keeping the agents informed on a weekly basis.
Logistics and Shipping
- Update all stockists with updated/estimated shipping dates.
- Raise all pick tickets for the UK warehouse, oversee the picks for the US and manage the priorities with the warehouse.
- Ensure timely shipment of orders whilst communicating short shipments and cancellations to customers.
- Ensure the UK and US warehouses are aware of all the customers packing requirements.
- Send all delivery notes, tracking numbers to the customers.
- Raise all deposit invoices and main invoices, ensuring payment terms, deposit and bank details are all accurate.
- Send all invoices to customers.
- Update accounts on the value of the wholesale stock on a monthly basis.
- Raise all credit notes.
- Reporting and analysis.
- Compiling and distributing weekly sell through reports.
- Assist with the wholesale, regional reporting and analysis after the market closes.
- Ad-hoc training in the showrooms and occasional travel to Milan, Paris and Copenhagen.
- Chase and book appointments for the US market, (sales currently managed in-house however, this will be changing).
- Ad-hoc travel to the US to during the selling season.
- Wholesale Coordinator with a minimum 3 years’ fashion wholesale experience within a contemporary or luxury womenswear fashion brand.
- Fluent English, well spoken and professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent administration skills, detail focused and accurate.
- Confident interpersonal skills communicating effectively at all levels.
- Passion for contemporary luxury womenswear with excellent commercial awareness.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Highly organised team player with strong time management skills.
- Advanced Excel including use of formulae, pivot tables, V-Look up’s.
- Proficiency in Zedonk, Joor and PowerPoint.