HR Administrator - 2 Year Fixed Term Contract
Responsible to: Group Head of HR Shared Services
Location: JD Sports Fashion PLC, Kingsway Distribution Centre, Michael Faraday Avenue, Milnrow, Rochdale, OL16 4FW
Hours: 40 Hours Per Week
- Responsible for the maintenance and updating of all manual and computerized personnel records for the Branches that are assigned by the Group Human Resources Manager.
- Provide relevant Branch Managers/Area Sales Managers advice in relation to the relevant documents required for new employees and assist with enquiries in relation to the functionality of the intranet.
- Responsible for ensuring that all pay rates (provided by Finance) are adhered.
- Ensure that all monthly and weekly payrolls are met.
- Background checks.
- Ensure that all employees are eligible work in the UK and that the position offered is compliant with to the conditions of any visas issued by the UKBA. Administer reference requests.
- Sends offer letters of employment, relevant contracts and documents to new employees.
- Process all changes of terms and conditions, change of job role, salaries, benefits etc.
- Accept and update details of termination of employment and any other information which is associated with the employment history of an individual; subsequently filing paperwork onto manual personnel records.
- Providing information for: Mortgage and property rental applications.
- Process references for ex- employees.
- Responding to Job Seekers’ forms and providing any other information that Government Agencies may request.
- Produce Staff Discount/ID Cards.
- Update all staff benefits on the HR system.
- The HR Department administers correspondence inviting applicants for interview and informing them of the outcome of their application for employment.
- Assist in mailroom on an ad hoc basis.
- Reception duties.
- Ensure department consumables are kept to an adequate level to ensure smooth running of the department.
- Any other administrative duties which may arise.